Thứ Tư, 9 tháng 9, 2009

My cellphone died last night - why?

Hunting for work without a cell phone just does not work the old, blue, harvest my cellphone died last night. I am deprived. The truth is that I never learned to use every tool that she seems to offer, but I knew to take me around and he was the constant companion for about 10 years. The mobile service center I took the service center this morning, kicked my heels in a long line of customers and finally the young woman said with a smile, that mine is an old phone. "This is so old that we can not fix it", she told me, "so we'll sell you a new phone. The new one is a diary and a camera and a GPS and a calculator, and this and this one. What is the color you, sir? "The rush to sell it I forgot to say if the new phone could make calls. Then he explained that it had this phone for a long time, and that I love and I want to be permanent and that I am not interested to buy a new gadget that I'll never learn how to use it. Take it to a private lab, he said, gesturing to the next customer on the line. Furious, I stormed out. Have you ever heard of depression? The one-sided conversation was very short and the young woman in the service center never able to tell her that I'm retired, my pension is linked to some index or other, and go down every month. At the time, I did not take any long-term contract with anyone, let alone the purchase of a mobile phone. So I'm going to throw this out and lose the customer, and both will contribute to the depression in my own little way. Cellphones life before my life has been a good 50 years before the advent of cellphones, and I can handle, but again will not be easy, especially in the job hunting time. It's amazing, because it would appear that the younger, is a life without cellphones. Maybe if it turns out that I was wrong about the cellphone, I simply take a thriving market for mobile is a private source and not the phone companies, who contribute to the coal fire in the depression. The entire mobile industry, mobile industry in the development of a very modest beginning of what today is mind-boggling. The poorest counties floor boasts a thriving mobile systems. Barefoot children in Africa walk cellphones pressed to their ears. It took them to the modern world. Phones have saved lives of many people stuck in impossible situations. It has also created some of the largest companies in the stock market in the world

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét